Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cancer still inactive!

Hi Everyone,

My dad has finished his 6 rounds of chemotherapy!  After his final round, he had a PET scan which revealed that his cancer is currently inactive.  To keep his cancer inactive, he was prescribed a mild dose of chemotherapy one time per month, indefinitely.

Additionally, his Multiple Myeloma is currently under control as well.  All good news!

My parents will be out in Montana for the summer beginning the middle of June.  If you want to drop them an email they would love to hear from you.

Thanks,

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Great news, very glad to hear this. Enjoy some time in Montana, you're kicking cancers butt. Rest up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I was just checking a few of your posts and had a quick question about your blog. I was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance -emilywalsh688 (at) gmail.com- Thanks!

    Emmy

    ReplyDelete